Here's what you get
PDF file with your new Wedding Email Templates for you to copy and paste.
55 wedding email templates / 59 pages / 19mb.
Google Docs / Word files with the same exact contents as the PDF.
50 Wedding Photography + 5 Engagement session email templates:
- Initial inquiry after autoresponder
- Initial inquiry alternative
- Initial inquiry alternative 2
- Initial inquiry alternative 3
- Initial inquiry alternative 4
- Asking for Wedding Details
- Follow Up
- Follow Up Alternative
- Follow Up Alternative 2
- Pushing a Sale
- Follow up after meeting
- Closing a sale after a meeting
- Invoice sent
- Invoice unpaid
- Invoice unpaid alternative
- Contract Sent
- Contract Sent alternative
- Payment received
- Not Available / Booked: Alternative date
- Not Available / Booked: References
- The client is asking for a discount: The answer is No
- The client is asking for a discount: Yes/Maybe
- Checking in - Offering support
- Client not responding
- Thank you note
- Sneak Peek
- Gallery is ready
- Gallery is ready alternative
- Asking for Reviews
- Asking for referrals, naturally
- Asking for feedback (internally)
- Photos published on the blog
- Photos published on Social Media
- Pre-wedding upsell: Other services
- Post-wedding upsell: Other services
- RAW files: The answer is No
- RAW files: You sell them
- Client or Vendor asking for Free Work
- Collab: Pitching videographers and other vendors
- Collab with other vendors
- Guest Post: The pitch
- I made a mistake / Sorry
- Unhappy client
- Wedding Canceled
- Wedding Rescheduled / Considering it
- You are too expensive
- Unplugged Ceremony
- Wedding Albums
- Wedding Anniversary
- Engagement Session: Planning & Scheduling
- Engagement Session: Confirmed Location
- Engagement Session: Confirmed
- Engagement Session: 1 Day before
- Engagement Session: Reschedule
Hello wedding photographer!
I think I know why you're here: You don't know how to close enough sales or book more weddings. Don't worry, I've been there too.
Does this sound like you?
- You're being ghosted by your clients
- You are not making enough money from your photography business
- You are losing inquiries and you end up going after new ones every time
- You spend countless hours avoiding your inbox
- You don't have a system to book weddings consistently
All of these situations are stopping you from running a profitable photography business. That's why I'm here to help.
Here's the situation: You don't have a system to book weddings. To get around this, you usually work twelve hours a day... which is what most Wedding Photographers hate. We like to spend time taking pictures, not replying to emails!
So what happens? You don't have enough weddings to shoot.
[ SPOILER ALERT ]
- You could be lucky: You spend more money trying to get more leads and you book a few weddings.
- Or you could be unlucky: You end up going back to a 9-5 job looking for a stable income. Hint: You don't have to do this.
That's why I think that automating and simplifying the process of booking clients is so important. Don't go after more leads. You just need to book the ones you have.
Why email templates?
Well... I started writing these in 2017 and I booked over 6 figures in weddings consistently since then. I even hired and trained a team to run and operate my photography business... that's how well these emails work for me.
I used to spend countless hours drafting emails from scratch. It was painful and unnecessary. These days, all I do is use these templates to book more weddings.
Think about where you want to be. Here's what I see:
- Your business will grow.
- You will have more weddings to shoot.
- Your clients will love how responsive and efficient you are with your communication.
How does it work?
Step 1: Open the email templates
Step 2: Copy and paste the one you need
Step 3: Modify it and adapt it to your brand
Step 4: Make sure to focus on your client needs
Step 5: Hit send
Sounds too easy? It's because it is when you have these email templates.
Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed:
If you can't find an email script that you need send us an email and we will write it for you, free of charge.
When we update this file in the future with new email scripts, you will get the updates for free.
Requirements and Specifications:
Google account to open the Google Doc file if you prefer to use it over the PDF.
PDF viewer: Google Chrome works great for this.